Hunter Worland is an associate at NEA, where he focuses on consumer and enterprise technology investments. Before joining NEA, Hunter was an associate consultant at Bain & Company in New York where he worked with media, financial services, and medical technology clients. Hunter assisted in go-to-market strategy development, organizational redesign, and post-merger integration. Prior to Bain, he spent time at Bridgewater Associates and the Council on Foreign Relations.
Hunter graduated from Harvard College with a degree in History and Government as well as a certificate in Latin American studies. While at Harvard, Hunter earned the Thomas Hoopes Prize for his senior thesis on decolonization in French Guiana. He also served as director of the university's prison tutoring program.
- We Stand on the Shoulders of Giants NEA Blog
- The Future of Dating NEA Blog
- A Conversation on Diversity and Leadership in Tech (Edited Transcript) NEA Blog
- Reflecting on the Black Experience in Tech and Entrepreneurship NEA Blog
- Wispr AI: NEA’s Investment in the Next Generation of Human Computer Interface NEA Blog